To install this app on the MIUI devices running MIUI follow the Easy steps below
1. Switch in your internet connection (cellular Wi-Fi or data) and go to play store.
2. Swipe right and open the menu from left.
3. Tap on 'My Apps and Games'
4. Find the Mi Drop App and click on update/install.
5. Wait a moment before the app gets updated.
6. Now you can find a separate app for Mi Drop Feature onto your Home Screen.
7. Voila! Now you can utilize Mi Drop App n your device running MIUI.
How To Install Mi Drop App on Devices running ROMs Besides MIUI
To install this app on the devices running ROMs other than MIUI follow the Easy steps below:
* Download the Mi Drop App from the Google Play Store from https://midropapk.com/.
* Wait till the download becomes finished.
* As soon as you are done click on the apk document to install it.
* You will see a warning that 'Installing Apps from Unknown Sources isn't permitted on this device'.
* To deny this warning visit Settings of your device.
* Then go to security settings and find the choice to enable installation from unidentified sources.
* Tap there and enable the installation.
* Now install the app and open this up.
The best way to use MI Drop App
The user interface of this app is so simple; You can use it easily once you know about it. Here are the steps that you want to
follow to move file. Let us consider we're transferring a music file named as 'Audio W1.mp3'. With reference to this, follow the
* If you are the one who is sending the file, tap on the Send option on the home screen.
* Now a menu will pop up from where you will see a listing of apps, images, videos and the rest of the files.
* Pick the file that you need to transfer. Just like we're here shifting Audio W1.mp3 file.
* Now ask the other man to tap on receive the option to receive the file.
* The app will begin searching for nearby devices with Mi Drop App that are sending some info.
* The moment it locates out the host's device click on the icon to connect.
* Now a notification will pop up asking your consent to get the file.
* Click on 'Accept' to receive the file. You are done; the file which you sent from the server's device will be obtained within
minutes from your customer's device.